Thursday, March 27, 2014

2013 Foraging Field Trip Wih "Wildman" Steve!

Yes I know, super late, but here are some pictures from our awesome homeschool field trip with "Wild Man" Steve Brill and his wonderful daughter/assistant Violet! (May 2013)

Also here is some links with more information on Steve Brill
Mr. Brill playing dead, this is what happens when you eat poisonous wild food!



Digging up some edible roots!




The "Brillophone" Duo, Steve Brill and his daughter Violet

Some vine swinging! They must have been pretty high! lol

Safely landed...

Azi's turn!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Great Blog!! Thanks for sharing this excellent Blog with us.Keep doing good work.Its beautiful Place! This looks amazing and Wonderful pictures. Hire Magician NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a beautiful blog and I would like to write an article about how I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with all kinds of disease or need herbal medicine for illness. Here is his contact information [Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com.Thank you  blog admin.

    ReplyDelete