Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Chapter....

It is with much sadness (and a little relief :) ....that we will be officially closing Sprouting Learners Child Care....BUT on the contrary....we will be starting a new chapter in our life and that is ... Sprouting Learners Home School! 

We are embarking on a new and exciting journey in our life where I will be able to focus solely on my children's education and growth. I have enjoyed the past few years working with many families. I have become attached to many children and loved caring for them. I have learned so much from starting my own business from scratch (with much help and support from family and friends!) and seeing it flourish and become successful. I can't wait to see whats in store for us!
Sprouting Learners Spring 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment